Paint Protection Film
Here you will find important resources and information to help you design and implement strategic 3M branded marketing initiatives.
Should you have any questions, reach out to Accent Distributing’s Inside Sales Team. They will be happy to provide you answers or put you in touch with the resources you need to succeed.
Click on this link to download various marketing materials, including:
- Warranty Card
Below are more marketing resources.
As a Preferred Installer, you are able to use the following logos in conjunction with your own. Click to download the ZIP files.
Preferred Installer Program Logos – Request your designated 3M™ Paint Protection Film Preferred Installer Program logo by asking your Sales Representative. Your business should be listed as Preferred, Silver, Gold or Platinum.
Social Media/Digital Marketing
Connect with 3M and Accent Distributing on social media. Share their posts and tag them in yours!
COMING SOON! 3M designed artwork for social media posts and digital campaigns. These will be specifically for Paint Protection Film.
As a PPF Installer, one of the first tasks we hope you will consider tackling is adding the 3M brand to your website. Please refer to Page 20 or Page 31 of the Channel Relationship Guide for specific ideas on how to do this.
Here are some other general tips to keep in mind:
- Make sure that the 3M logos that you use are clear. Use the logos that are provided by Accent Distributing, not from an internet search.
- Do NOT change the name of your company or your URL to incorporate the 3M name.
- Treat 3M as though they are a partner and not one-in-the-same. Your logo should always be larger than the 3M logo. The 3M brand can be used to enhance your marketing efforts, but it is important that you don’t lose your business’ individual identity.
Also, pay attention to the trademark symbol when referring to 3M in all content:
- 3M, when alone, does not need a trademark symbol. This is the name of the parent company.
- 3M™ Window Film and 3M™ Paint Protection Film do need the trademark symbol after 3M because the name refers to a specific line of products.
- Scotchgard™ Paint Protection Film Pro Series needs the trademark because this is a specific product and Scotchgard is a special patent.
- Scotchgard™ is a specific, patent product, so it will always need a trademark symbol.
- Scotchgard™ Paint Protection Film Pro Series also needs to have the trademark symbol.
Bookmark these important websites on your internet browser for easy access:
Accent Distributing understands how important training is to you and your team. Learn from our experts tips, tricks and techniques that can save you time and make your work more efficient.
Accent Distributing has what you need. Check out AccentDistributingTools.com.
3M Pattern & Solution Center
Find templates and software.
Scotchgard™ PPF Pro Series Service Agreements
Explain to customers the Scotchgard™ Paint Protection Film warranty with this 3-Year Service Agreement Checklist or this 5-Year Service Agreement Checklist.
Here is a brochure that mentions the Service Agreement that you can also print and distribute.
Check out some training videos here. Check back as we add more.
3M offers a webpage with details about it’s various Paint Protection Film products, including the Pro Series and Pro Series Matte. This website is maintained by 3M and includes the latest information about product releases – for both the consumer and installer.
Accent Dealers Resources Site
We hope you will bookmark this website and continuously check back as we add more information and resources for you.
Channel Relationship Guide
While we strongly encourage you to tie 3M’s household brand name into your marketing efforts, we hope you will do so professionally and responsibly. 3M has put together some important guidelines that may assist you with this process.
Be sure to read all sections, which include the following:
- Social Media
- Promotional Items
- Vehicle Wraps
- And More
If you carry products in addition to 3M, the Channel Relationship Guide also includes information for you with instructions on how to incorporate 3M into your branding.
Questions? Need Marketing Help?
As your distributor, Accent Distributing provides direct access to an Inside Sales Team and marketing assistance. Contact Inside Sales with questions and/or concerns about your marketing and they will put you in touch with resources that can help.
Accent Distributing Inside Sales | InsideSales@AccentDistributing.com | (941) 922-5268